One Act Festival (Performance date – May 7, 2021)
West Hudson Arts & Theater Company is pleased to announce auditions for our COMPLETELY VIRTUAL spring showcase of ORIGINAL ONE ACTS.
- INSIDE-THE-PARK HOME RUN – by Steven Jon Kaplan
- BAQ – by Ann Mary Mullane
- DON’T WORRY BE HAPPY – by Jacqueline Birgitte Hennessy
- HENCH – by Allyssa Hynes
- CLOSURE – by Lea Handler
- GOOD DOGS – by Morgan Smalley
- MY BROTHER – by Eric Alter
- VIRTUALLY THE LAST SUPPER – by James Broderick
ABOUT THE SHOW: This diverse group of short plays will showcase the hidden talent behind local playwrights. We’re excited to offer a virtual live spectacle of these works to present a memorable variety show, right from the comfort of your home. There’s a part for everyone to play in these performances- so long as you have a computer, camera, and a microphone! Our live virtual performance will be the evening of May 7th.
SUBMIT YOUR VIRTUAL AUDITION NO LATER THAN: Saturday, March 27th at Midnight.
Audition Requirements: RECORD YOURSELF performing a short 1-2 minute monologue of any genre and submit your audition email your audition. Actors ages 18+ are invited to audition.
- Online at https://bit.ly/2One4XN or
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject your email as follows: AUDITION: “Your Name Here”
WHAT we are looking for:
- A video of your 1-2 minute monologue
- Anything else you think we might need to know about you! (Headshots and resumes are encouraged, but optional)
In addition to our virtual talent, WHAT is also seeking volunteers for future productions to build sets, costumes, ticket sales, etc. Please sign up to volunteer at http://whatco.org/about/contact-us/