TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR FOR TONIGHT'S PERFORMANCE OF
A TRIBUTE TO OLD TIME RADIO
Education Program Policies
- The WHAT education program will provide high-quality, affordable, and diverse art classes for all participating children. The program will feature an array of age-appropriate program options that reflect children’s interests. In doing so, it will provide peace-of-mind to families knowing that their child will be in a caring, safe, secure and fun environment run by highly professional and enthusiastic teachers, administrators and support staff. Our unique program will be an enriching experience, culturally, academically and socially, for all participating children.
- Child Pick Up
- All children under the age of 10 are NOT allowed to walk home and must be picked up. Children 10 and up are allowed to walk home only if it has been noted on the child’s registration form. Children should be picked up ON TIME from their classes. Our staff members are instructed not to stay past 5 minutes after a class. Late pickup may be cause for removal from the class.
- Food & Drink
- Students are only allowed to bring a bottle of water to class. No other food or drink is allowed.
- Closed Class
- Parents/visitors are not allowed to stay for class sessions without permission from the program director.
- Registration is on a first-come;first-served basis. Our classes each have a maximum number of students allowed. Once that number if reached with PAID registrants a waiting list will be created. Submitting a registration form without payment does NOT hold your place in the class.
- Tuition must be paid in FULL by the end of the first class session. Students will not be accepted into the second class without full tuition payment. Financial assistance may be available – please email the director.
- Full refunds can be issued anytime before the start of the second class session. NO refunds will be issued from the beginning of the second class session on.
- Absences of three or more may jeopardize your child’s ability to participate in the end of semester recital. We do not offer make up classes.
- Medical Conditions
- If your child has any medical or behavioral condition you must indicate it on the Registration Form.
- Class Behavior
- WHAT reserves the right to deny enrollment based on a student’s past behavior. Inappropriate or disruptive conduct will be grounds for dismissal from the program with no refund.